Nogales, AZ Drivers: Insure Your Vehicle When Crossing the U.S./Mexico Border
Nogales, Arizona and Nogales, Sonora, Mexico make up a large economic and population zone. This twin cities divided by the border derive their name from the Spanish word for “walnuts”, Walnut trees once grew abundantly in this area. The Nogales area has been a part of a migratory path and trade route for thousands of years, that later was called El Camino Real by Spanish conquistadors. They are Arizona’s largest international border community, and the southern U.S. terminal of the CANAMEX interstate corridor. The area is an important cog in America’s transportation infrastructure.
Wherever you drive in and around Nogales, Sonora, you want auto insurance, by crossing the border, you must get a Mexican insurance policy
Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance
can help American drivers get car insurance for international travel. We’ll make sure you remain protected legally and financially whenever you cross the border.
Trusted Coverage for Nogales Drivers
Mexico will not recognize any American car insurance policy. If you are driving in Mexico, you will need to follow Mexican law requirements to carry Liability coverage issued by a Mexican Insurance company. Even if your US insurance company says that you are covered within the first 25 miles from the border, Mexican authorities will not recognize the policy. Failing to carry a Mexican Insurance policy is against the law. It doesn’t matter if you have an accident one mile or 100 miles from the border; you need Mexican coverage
With decades of auto insurance experience in both the U.S. and international markets,
Sanborn’s understands the ins and outs of Mexican car insurance. Your policy will protect you at all times when you drive in Mexico. We’ll make sure you keep your rates affordable as long as you have coverage.
What do auto policies cover?
Mexican car insurance will look a lot like American coverage. However, you’ll also notice a few key differences. We can include the following on your policy:
- Liability insurance: Coverage insures you against damage you cause others if you are at-fault in a wreck.
- Physical damage coverage: Your policy will cover damage to your own vehicle after a wreck. It might also pay for damage from non-accident mishaps, like weather or theft scenarios.
- Medical coverage: If you get hurt in an accident, coverage pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Legal assistance coverage: If the police detain you following an accident, this coverage can help you obtain bond or a lawyer.
- Travel expenses: After a problem abroad, you probably will want to return home. This coverage helps pay for such costs, such as plane tickets or rental cars.
- U.S. repair options: You want to receive vehicle repairs from a mechanic you can trust. This coverage allows you to have your vehicle repaired in the U.S.
When you need to file a claim, you’ll have the assistance available at a moment’s notice. All our policies come backed by reputable Mexican auto insurers. Regardless of how long you need your Mexican policy to last, Sanborn’s will be your best friend to help you maintain your coverage.
Contact us today
Nogales residents! Don’t hesitate to get a quote on a personalized Mexico auto insurance policy. Request a online quote now!
850 W. Shell Dr