ATV / Golf Cart insurance
Whether you own an ATV or a golf cart, it’s essential to know your options for proper insurance coverage of your vehicle. Both modes of transportation require different policies for coverage. To determine which insurance coverage you need, discuss your vehicle with a Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance agent.
What Is ATV Insurance?
Your homeowners insurance won’t typically cover your ATV. This is why most people need separate insurance. ATV insurance helps protect you financially in the event of an accident or event that causes damages. The types of coverage included in ATV insurance will vary, but policies typically include:
· Liability coverage – Helps cover bodily injury and property damage if you’re found at fault in an accident.
· Collision coverage – Helps cover damage to the ATV if you hit another vehicle or another vehicle hits your ATV.
· Comprehensive coverage – Helps pay for damages to your ATV that aren’t caused by a collision, such as vandalism.
· Uninsured or underinsured motorist insurance – Helps protect you if you get into an accident with another driver and they do not have enough of or lack any insurance.
· Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) endorsements – Helps cover damaged vehicles repaired with parts from OEM.
To determine which coverage options are best suited for you and your ATV’s needs, contact your agent to discuss the available policies further.
What Is Golf Cart Insurance?
Golf carts are now often a regular mode of transportation for people within small gated communities and vacation spots. To keep you and your golf cart financially protected, it’s crucial to have the right coverage. Tailor your insurance coverage with the following policies:
· Guest passenger liability – If a passenger is injured in an accident, this coverage helps by providing a specific limit for their claims.
· Bodily injury liability – If you cause an accident and someone is injured, this coverage can help pay their medical bills and loss of income.
· Property damage liability – If you cause an accident, this coverage helps pay for damages to another person’s vehicle or property.
· Collision – Helps pay for damage to your golf cart if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you or your golf cart rolls over.
· Comprehensive – Helps pay for damage to your golf cart from vandalism, theft, weather events and falling objects.
· Uninsured or underinsured motorist – Helps protect you and your golf cart from uninsured drivers and hit-and-run accidents or from underinsured drivers who don’t have enough coverage to cover the accident costs.
· Medical payments – This helps cover medical costs for you and your passengers.
Golf cart insurance is not a one-size-fits-all policy. Different coverages might be right for you and others you don’t need. Discuss your needs with an agent to learn more.
Contact Us Today
To speak with a Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance agent about which coverage options are right for your vehicles, contact us today. We’re prepared to help you sort through tough decisions.