Sanborn's Mexican Auto Insurance, Del Rio, TX
Del Rio Drivers: Insure Your Vehicle When Crossing the U.S./Mexico Border
Del Rio, which is also known as The Oasis of Texas, is a small border town located along the southwestern part of Texas. The International Bridge is operated by the City of Del Rio, and allows personal vehicles, commercial vehicles, and pedestrian traffic to cross the border between Texas and Mexico 24/7. Historically, the Del Rio International Bridge crossing has had some of the shortest crossing times, making it a popular destination for those driving to and from Texas to Mexico.
Before you make the trip across the border in Del Rio, you’ll want to make sure that you’ve secured the proper insurance. Fortunately, we’re here to help. At Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance, we can help you learn more about Mexican auto insurance and explain what types of coverage you may need.
To get started, call us at 800-222-0158
or visit our Del Rio office at 1801 Veterans Blvd, Del Rio, TX.
Trusted Coverage for Del Rio Drivers
Even if you have a full stack of auto insurance in the United States, it will not be recognized in Mexico. As such, if you’re driving across the border in Del Rio to vacation in Mexico or visit family, you’ll need to obtain proper Mexican auto insurance. Coverage must be secured before you cross the border. Contact our Del Rio office today to learn how to get started.
At Sanborn’s Insurance
, we bring over 70 years of insurance experience to the table. You can trust that we’ll help you find the right Mexican auto insurance policy for your needs before your trip.
What Is Covered By a Mexican Auto Insurance Policy?
When you get Mexican car insurance, you’ll notice a lot of similarities to your American policy. However, key differences will also exist. Establishing the correct coverage balance will become critical. Within your policy, you might want to include:
- Liability Insurance: Helps insure you against damage or injury you cause others if you are at-fault in a wreck.
- Physical Damage Coverage: Helps covers the cost of repairing damage to your own vehicle after a wreck. Your policy might also pay for damage from non-accident mishaps, like weather damage or theft.
- Medical Coverage: Helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers if you’re involved in an accident, regardless of fault.
- Legal assistance coverage: If the police detain you following an accident, this coverage may help you obtain bond and a lawyer, if needed.
- Travel expenses: This coverage helps pay for costs of returning home, such as plane tickets or rental cars.
- U.S. repair options: This coverage allows you to have your vehicle repaired in the U.S. at the labor rates in your area.
Contact us today
If you’re planning to cross the border in Del Rio, contact Sanborn’s Mexico Auto Insurance to discuss your Mexican auto insurance needs. We can provide you with your free personal quote for coverage. Call us today or visit our Del Rio office at 1801 Veterans Blvd, Del Rio, TX to get started today.