17th Annual Rocky Point Rally
November 9 - 12, 2017
"The greatest motorcycle rally just south of the border into Mexico!"
Once again Sanborn's Insurance joins as a sponsor of this great event. To help get the fun started even before you cross the border, Sanborn's will host the first stop on the "Sanborn's Over the Border Mystery Poker Run" at the Ajo Sanborn's office on the 9th.
Is Mexican Insurance needed to ride a motorcycle to Mexico? YES!
Mandatory Mexican Insurance
It's the law; DON'T CROSS THE BORDER WITHOUT IT!
If you are driving your vehicle or riding your motorcycle to Rocky Point, you must have Mexican Insurance. A law effective September 23, 2014 has made it mandatory for everyone driving on Federal Highways to have liability insurance.
It is important to know that your U.S. liability insurance is not valid in Mexico. Mexico does not recognize insurance issued by other countries; you must purchase from a Mexican insurance company. You should also check if your U.S. comp/collision coverage is valid in Mexico. Most companies do not extend coverage across the border.
Your Mexican Insurance is your protective gear while riding in Mexico, and at Sanborn's, we are ready to help you buy the one that meets your needs. Please contact one of our professional Sanborn's agents at (800) 222 0158 or Quote, Purchase and Print your policy online.
Coverage available on Mexican Motorcycle Insurance Policies
- Physical Damage – pays to repair your motorcycle if it's damaged in an accident or other collision
- Total Theft – pays the ACV (actual cash value) if your motorcycle is stolen
- Third Party Liability up to $500,000 CSL
- Excess Liability in case of death of a third party
- Medical Expenses – NEW!
- Roadside Assistance – NEW!
- Accessories and Safety Gear – NEW!
- Legal Assistance and Bail bond – Up to the limit of liability purchased
- GAP coverage – If your bike its financed and ACV lower than the balance you owe
- Fixed Deductibles
- 24/7 Claims Call Center
- Nationwide adjusters in Mexico
- Motorcycle Repairs can be made in the U.S. – includes U.S. labor rates
- Claims settled in U.S. dollars
Click here for more information on Mexican Motorcycle Insurance